Step by Step Tryout Instructions
If you are ready to tryout for club volleyball, we have created a step-by-step process to make it easier for you.
Click on each step and follow the instructions on that step before moving on to the next step.
All players must register or renew their Arizona Region tryout membership online for the new season PRIOR to the Open House evaluation sessions and Tryouts. You must provide the club with your new membership card or PAID confirmation page that shows you have registered for this season in order to tryout with any club.
Determine which age group the player will be in:
Download, Print, Sign and Bring the following forms to tryouts:
- Copy of the player’s official birth certificate
- $25 tryout fee (non-refundable) Click Here For Advance Payment
- Bring signed player concussion acknowledgment form
- Player Medical Release form
- Safe Sport Education form
- Covid Waiver
- Be prepared to pay a $400 – $500 commitment fee if you make the team
- Copy of AZ Region Membership Card